They are baked and too delicious not to share.
Great for a Halloween Party, or a warming treat for Guy Fawkes Night, these are ever so easy, so I urge you to give them a try.
- 1.3kg sweet potatoes
- vegetable oil spray
- sprinkling of paprika, to taste (optional)
- coarse sea salt, adjust to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, or Gas Mark 4. Prepare a baking tray by lining with parchment.
- Peel the sweet potatoes and chop into chips / finger portions. Lay the potatoes onto the tray and spray with vegetable oil to ensure all visible surfaces are lightly coated. Sprinkle with paprika (optional) and course sea salt to your taste.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes. Remove from the oven, turn the chips over, spray with a little further oil and sprinkle with the seasoning. Return to the oven and bake for a further 20 minutes until crispy.
- Once baked, serve immediately.
Source: The Contented Baker